I got a surprise order for Commedia masks a couple of weeks ago. So off I went and dragged out the latex, poured the latex into the plaster moulds, let them sit for 1 1/2 hrs, poured out the latex, let the remainder set, pulled the raw mask out of the mould, trimmed them, sewed the tabs on, painted them, put the elastic on and sent them off. Not forgetting to include the invoice of course.
Phew. I haven’t done that for a while.
Then I got another order. Wow.
Whoops, the ugly latex commedia sets are the thing I sell most of and I don’t even have a spot for them here. Well I will have, very soon